Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fleurs

At times throughout the summer I tend to forget about my flowers. It's not that I love them any less than my vegetables but I have more at stake if the veggie garden doesn't produce. However,I do love my little flowers and watching them bloom throughout the summer. I didn't add much to the flower gardens this year but plan on moving some of the Hostas due to deer issues in the back yard. I added the Dahlia bed with two elephant ears in June, and just transplanted Iris bulbs into the flower garden that will add a whole new element next summer!

I had 2 hanging Petunia's. Left them in the sun a bit too long a few different days so they are a little wilted but still producing beautiful flowers for the bees and hummingbird's.

The Dahlia bed. No flowers yet but the buds are there, just waiting for the right day!

Daylillies



I plant seed packets in my pots for the summer. However, I forgot what I planted in this one! Waiting for the flowers to show up so I can remember what I planted.

  



Fushias




Front Porch

Front Porch


No comments: