Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Composting Part 2

As of today our compost pile is literally that. A pile in the woods, tall grasses and weeds. Needless to say it hasn't produced the way I need it to. But tomorrow and Friday will be Project 16. My hubby and kiddo are gone until Saturday! Woohoo! I was going to use my time to 'clean' and 'get stuff done' but instead I'm going to finish a project I've been wanting done for 2 months to get done. 

My plan: 3 tiered compost bin. I'll be using chicken wire given to us by my mom and wooden stakes I'll be picking up tomorrow.  It will stay in the current location, just getting a much needed make-over.

Pictures on Friday!!

1 comment:

MIG said...

I think you should do whatever makes you happy while you have some time to yourself. If that means a composting project, I say go for it!