Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Poor, Poor Peppers

The deer. Ate my pepper plants!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tonight, like every other night, I check on my garden and one of my poor little pots of peppers seedlings were 'missing'. So, I looked closer.... and closer.... and closer. Yep! The little stinkers nipped them right off. I only have 3 pots of vegetables. Only 1 pot of the peppers didn't have a cage. Well now it does and hopefully they grow back. The leaves were just nibbled off, not pulled out, so I guess we'll see how it works!

Oh, and I got a fence up!! (I= mostly Jeremy) and he has to go in tomorrow for a tetanus shot. But the fence blog needs pictures and it's dark and late. Will post again on Thursday!

The little pot on the left is the former-pepper pot. The big pot is tomatoes.


No comments: