Thursday, May 5, 2011

Basil : Part Deux

Tonight we went to Nature Edge Garden Center to get a Mother's Day gift... shhh.  I somehow restrained myself from getting everything I "needed". I didn't even walk out of the front greenhouse because I knew there would be two problems:
1) we would be in the greenhouse for hours
2) I would spending too much money! 

As I mentioned before I had an issue with my thyme and basil. My sad little seedlings didn't make it through a spring Minnesota night. I do have a couple small thyme sprigs shooting up but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for them to grow to full size.  However,I had really high hopes for the basil. So I bought a packet of seeds, basil. And planted them right in where the other basil had failed.  They will not be venturing outside for a while though.

Wish me luck this time around!

1 comment:

MIG said...

You sound like me when I'm in a health food store looking at the bath and body products. Lol! I want everything and spend so much time in there. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!