Monday, May 3, 2010

Mason Bee House

On my long list of things I want for my garden and yard is this cute little Mason bee house. When I get a chance to start my vegetable garden little bees will be very important. There are many flower gardens around our house too that I know will benefit from having bees become regular visitors.

Boost your garden's productivity by providing a happy home for peaceful, non-stinging Mason bees. Slightly smaller than honeybees mason bees are incredible pollinators. Each one visits as many as 1000 blooms per day - 20 times as many as a honeybee! Hang this natural bamboo house against a tree or wall where it will get morning sun and attract bees. Female bees fill the bamboo tubes with their eggs, nectar and pollen for the young to eat. Attract nature's best pollinators. Create a natural habitat in your yard . Natural babmoo lasts one to two years and the design is made to attract Mason bees. Chekc out Gardener's Supply Company to order, only $15.95.

No comments: