Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ask Mr. Green Question Answered!

www.sierraclub.org
One of the many blogs I follow is through the Sierra Club website. Their blog, The Green Life "Ask Mr. Green", answers all types of gardening, the environment, fuel differences, and any green question imaginable can be asked of  Mr. Green.

Since starting our garden last spring I have had thousands of questions flow through my brain. This summer, I finally decided to reach out and ask an environmental impact question about creating a garden vs. tree elimination.

Guess what!? He answered my question which was featured December 15, 2011 on the blog.
Check it out!

Everyone has questions and sometimes the answers are hard to find. Remember, no question is a dumb question.

2 comments:

The Sage Butterfly said...

How can we ever learn and grow if we don't ask questions? It is such a nice compliment that you had your question in print.

shannonseibel said...

Completely agree! I love asking questions about gardening, the environment, books, child raising, marriage, work, photography, animal care, and everything in between! Even better when the questions are answered but sometimes I just have to go with good ol' trial and error. :)